Workforce Group – Our client, a Beauty supply outlet on the Island is currently looking for an experienced and passionate candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
Reports to: Managing Director (MD)
- The General Manager will oversee all staff, budgets and operations of the local business unit which includes formulating strategies and establishing policies.
- Business Planning, negotiation, coordinating and managing all business operations to achieve the Company’s goals.
- Driving company profitability
- Develops strategies to improve overall quality and productivity of work and employees.
- Identifies business opportunities with new and existing customers
- Manages administrative, sales, logistics, human resources, and accounting services to support company operations.
- Leads and motivates the multi-functional team to deliver company objectives
- Provides direction and guidance to employees in their assigned job duties.
- Assists in budget preparation and expense management activities.
- Generates business, costs and employee reports and shares with the management/Board of Directors.
- Brands portfolio management and development for the company
- Builds and manages the relationship between the company and key stakeholders
- Simplifies and standardizes processes to reduce cost and improve customer service
- Works with HR to determine staffing requirements and ensure that office positions are filled promptly.
- Assists in employee recruitment, training, and performance evaluation, promotion and termination activities.
- Ensure that employees follow company policies and procedures
- Helps in building a good organization culture
In this position, you need to have:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business or any related field
- Minimum Seven (7) years’ experience of which at least 3 years in managing people in multi-functional teams
- Experience in the Beauty industry is a plus
- P&L understanding, Finance acumen
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Strong business and entrepreneurial awareness
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2019.