Workforce Group – Our client, a Beauty supply outlet on the Island, Lagos State is currently looking for an experienced and passionate candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Island, Lagos
- The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resources plans and programs are realized.
- Coordinates all administrative sales activities on a day to day basis in collaboration with the Sales managers/supervisors
- Enables the sales team as well as other functional teams to perform their duties with Passion, Integrity and the highest levels of Professionalism
- Plans develop and implement the strategy for HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, counseling, compensation and benefits, rewards and recognition, employment contracts, training and development, succession planning, moral and motivation, culture and attitude development, performance appraisal and quality management issue resolution
- Manage Employee Payroll
- Launches and executes the Organization Culture survey with employees and follows up to implement the next steps
- Manages and controls HR departmental expenditure within agreed budgets
- Liaises with other functional/departmental heads to understand their HR needs for the financial year, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purpose, and achievements
- Maintains awareness and knowledge of latest HR developments within the industry and country and provides suitable interpretations to directors, managers, and staff within the organization
- Contributes to the evaluation and development of HR strategy and performance in co-operation with the top management team
- Plan for employee’s performance appraisal; develop tools for appraisal, KPI performance, job evaluation and development
- Manages the new hire onboarding program
- Plans and sets direction for Training of employee including senior managers, maintain contact with outside resources for training.
In this position, you need to have:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Minimum Five (5) years’ experience working in HR
- Professional certification is an added advantage
- Leadership skills, decision-making skills
- Excellent people skills, organization and communication skills
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2019.
The post Workforce Group Job Vacancy : Human Resources Manager appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.