The Bridge Empire Consultancy, also known as TBEC, with its first office settled in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, is established for, and with a strong commitment to guide, internationals and locals wherever it has its Branch located and around the world, whether it is for a student who is looking to study abroad; any Individual/Group/Company looking for an educational or corporate tour in a foreign country; any Individual/Group starting a Local/Foreign company either sole or partnership; career opportunities abroad or legal aid assistance, including visa applications and criminal cases; Individual/Group/Company who needs video- or photography services and tailored advise for succeeding in digital landscape such as professional brand identity, customized designs and brand strategy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Website and Graphic Designer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We at The Bridge Empire Consultancy (TBEC) are looking for a Website and Graphic Designer who can create and determine the layout, font color, font type, logos, pictures and other visual and verbal aspects of a website.
- First, a Web graphic designer determines what the employer wants out of the product. This includes what message is being sent out and what audience is being targeted.
- They then create sketches and samples of potential layouts for the website, before developing the finished product.
Main Job Responsibilities as our Website Designer
- A web designer creates the look, layout, and features of a website.
- Creating website designs
- Once a website is created, a designer helps with maintenance and additions to the website
- They work with development teams or managers for keeping the site up-to-date and prioritizing needs
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Create wire-frames, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Writing and editing content
- Designing web-page layout
- Determining technical requirements Updating websites
- Updating websites
- Creating backup files
- Solving code problems
- Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Designing advertisements, annual reports, artwork, books and their covers, brochures, logos, magazine covers, signs, stickers, tee shirts, web pages and other branding and communication materials
- Learning how to use a new software or program
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Understanding both graphic design and computer programming
- Degree in Computer Technology, Website design, Graphic design.
- Over 2 years’ relevant experience in web and graphic design field.
- Proven work experience as a Website designer and Graphic designer
- Computer programming and graphic design
- Image editing
- Web coding
- Communication skills
- Creativity and innovation
- Ability to work on a team and individually
Application Closing Date
The post Bridge Empire Consultancy Job Vacancy : Website and Graphic Designer appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.