Bridgestone Investment Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Investment Director
- We are looking for a well-organized and analytical Investment Director to manage our company’s investment portfolio.
- The Investment Director will provide insight and direction, lead investment teams, complete all fund transactions and effectively maintain portfolio developments.
- To excel in this position, you will possess a sound understanding of all investment policies and guidelines, demonstrate excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and maintain a strong professional work ethic.
- Establish effective and well-organized investment processes.
- Write clear and well-informed investment recommendations based on thorough research and analysis.
- Organize regular investment reports and reviews, including quantitative and qualitative portfolio studies.
- Attend annual meetings, review quarterly financial statements and remain up-to-date with any important valuation or policy changes.
- Lead the investment strategy unit within the company.
- Perform regular administration duties of all investment files.
- Help manage and uphold current client relationships.
- A degree in Finance or a relevant field from an accredited institution.
- A minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Strategic thinker and proficient in decision-making.
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2019.
The post Bridgestone Investment Limited Job Vacancy : Investment Director appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.