Busy Minds Consult – Our client, a leading Offshore Logistic company with an exponential growth plan is seeking the services of an experience professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Property and Facilities Superintendent
Reporting Line: Property & Facilities Manager
- Interaction with the P&F Manager in the compliance of contractual requirements.
- Ensuring compliance with the applicable work specifications of contracts.
- Controlling costs and utilisation of manpower for optimum performance.
- Perform continuous on the job training for junior personnel.
- Maintaining of records, documents both electronically and hard copies where appropriate
- Build rapport with clients and facilitate effective coordination and communication between management and customers.
- Develop client relationships to attract new business opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with all HSE legislations
- Perform regular inspections of client and company accommodation and office facilities to ensure required standards of cleanliness are maintained.
- Continuous monitoring of unit supervisors with a view to improving efficiency, technique and service levels.
- Direction, control and supervision of administrative and food services, housing and recreation facilities.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by your line manager.
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum of university degree in Business Management or any related field.
- Certifications in property and facilities, HACCP
- Basic knowledge of health, safety and environment management,
- Basic knowledge of operations management, project management will be an added advantage
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
- A minimum of Seven (7) years of progressive experience in a supervisory role and/or camp experience.
- Experience with multi-national or within the oil and gas sector will be an added advantage.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Effective communication skill
- Experience of client facing industry.
- Knowledge of property and facilities management.
- Ability to manage large of multi-level personnel
- Analytical capacity and accuracy
- Initiative and integrity
- Computer Literate – MS office and preferably IMS
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Self-Motivated and willing to learn new processes
- The resilience to deal with periods of work pressure and diplomacy to deal with difficult employees, customers, contractors and others in the course of their duties
- Reliable, with the ability to maintain high levels of service
- Motivated with the ability to effectively work on own initiative
- Physical fitness and mental agility to successful function for an extended period if required
N300,000/month (Please don’t apply if your expectation is more).
Application Closing Date