WYS Solicitors – Our client, an international sports betting company recently licensed in Nigeria is seeking the services of:
Job Title: General Manager
Locations: Lagos /Abuja
- Engage with Parent Company in broader organizational strategic planning
- Contribute to the formulation and manage implementation of policies and processes to ensure smooth running of the business
- Oversee all staff, budgets and operations of the Nigerian business unit and report to the Parent Company.
- Oversee the retail and online operations of the company across the country
- Ensure overall delivery and quality of the Company’s offerings to customers.
- Ensure the implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business. Communicate strategy and results to the unit’s employees
- Manage the day-to-day administration of the Company
- Engage in key or targeted customer acquisition and retention activities that ensures competitive advantage
- Control budgets and optimize expenses.
- Report key result indices to the Parent Company
- Propose/provide solutions to operational issues
- The General manager will be required to travel across the country to oversee operations.
- BSc/HND in any Social Science or related field. Advanced degrees such as MBA is an added advantage.
- 6 – 10 years’ experience in similar role in Telecoms, ICT, Online retail marketing. Experience in lottery or betting industry will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of business process and functions
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Applications
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills.
- Good knowledge of peculiarities of various regions in Nigeria and strategies adaptable for customer engagement in the regions.
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2019.