Rovedana Limited is a business process outsourcing company delivering bespoke service to her clients based on identified needs. Our offerings include HR Outsourcing, Bookkeeping and Accounting Services and Health Insurance, IT Outsourcing.
We continuously innovate and deploy workable solutions to solve our clients’ challenges, leveraging on our core staff competencies and efficient service delivery. At rovedana, every client engagement is unique as we analyze clients’ needs and develop cost-effective solutions to support their businesses in order to achieve their corporate objective whether as an MSME or a multinational.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior SAP Developer
- We are currently running an ongoing project with our partners for the United Nations and we are in need of a senior SAP Developer for Nigeria.
- Involvement in the Technical design and approach of complex development objects.
- Develop and test complex code and advise junior developers on the approach for the development of complex code, ensuring adherence to SAP standards to ensure that all development is compatible with SAP objects, and the ability to perform software upgrades will not be negatively affected.
- Performs Quality Assurance and quality control, including continual improvement of functional acceptance testing models as well as functional specification design, to ensure adherence to SAP standard and optimize the solution.
- Complete technical documentation for all FRICEW objects developed, following standards established for SAP technical documentation
- Perform quality assurance of technical documentation prepared by junior developers.
- Maintain and unit test existing FRICEW objects update documentation with changes made.
- Apply and unit test approved OSS notes, as required.
Required Experience & Skills
- A minimum of 5 years of successfully developing technical designs and custom development objects within SAP across a global operating model.
- Solid experience with defect management/resolution processes.
- Technical expertise plus functional knowledge with processes in at least two the functional areas included in the list above, as per specific requirement
- Experience with traditional waterfall and agile development methodologies in the context of ERPs.
- Area of Expertise: as per Statement of Work, making reference to SAP products, modules and tools listed above. Experience developing code for the specific business area(s) stated in the specific Statement of Work.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2019.