Osun State University, Osogbo – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the underlisted Non-teaching staff position below:
Job Title: Assistant Registrar (Public Relations) – CONUNASS 09
- Shall serve as Public Relations Officer whose duties shall include but not limited to promotion of image of the University
- Shall engage in planning of special events, special promotions, internal relations, media relations and community relations.
- Shall build relationships to advance, promote and benefit the reputation of the University as an Institution of the 21st Century; and
- Shall perform other duties that may be assigned by the Vice-Chancellor to gain allies, supporters from immediate or far communities for the attainment of mission and vision of the University.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates must possess a First Degree in any of the following disciplines: Mass Communication, Communication Arts, other disciplines in the Humanities, the Social Sciences or any relevant discipline from a recognized University
- In addition, the candidate must have six (6) years minimum cognate experience and be a member of relevant professional body/bodies.
- Candidates must be knowledgeable in ICT.
Application Closing Date
18th April, 2019.
The post Assistant Registrar (Public Relations) at Osun State University appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.