Nicole Sinclair is a human resource consulting firm founded to maximize HR potential of its existing and potential clients. This we provide through effective partnership in attracting superior talent, developing staff and designing HR processes to yield maximized organizational effectiveness.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Office Manager (Service Apartment)
- This position will be responsible for supervising all front office personnel and ensures proper completion of all front office duties.
- Successful candidate will direct and coordinate the activities of the front desk, reservations, guest service and also prepare the monthly reports and budget for the front office department.
- Trains, cross-trains, and retrains all front office personnel.
- Participates in the selection of front office personnel.
- Evaluates the job performance of each front office employee.
- Maintains working relationships and communicates with all departments.
- Verifies that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated.
- Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
- Relays information to appropriate personnel.
- Reviews and completes credit limit report.
- Works within the allocated budget for the front office.
- Receives information from the previous shift manager and passes on pertinent details to the oncoming manager.
- Checks cashiers in and out and verifies banks and deposits at the end of each shift.
- Enforces all cash-handling, check-cashing, and credit policies.
- Upholds the apartment’s commitment to hospitality.
- Prepare performance reports related to front office.
- Maximize room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily.
- Monitor high balance guest and take appropriate action.
- Ensure implementation of all apartments policies and house rules.
- Operate all aspects of Front Office computer system, including software maintenance, report generation and analysis, and simple configuration changes.
- B.Sc in similar or related field.
- Minimum of 4-5years experience in the hospitality industry; preferably service apartment
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Complaint handling and conflict resolution skills
- Good personal presentation and professionalism
- Good organization and prioritization skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Confident presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strong targets.
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2019.
The post Front Office Manager (Service Apartment) at Nicole Sinclair appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.