Discovery Cycle Professionals (A Division of Discovery Cycle Limited) is a global network of experienced academics and consultants assembled to provide world-class knowledge-based services globally. DCP has diverse experience across different professional fields and offers a wide-range of multi-disciplinary professional services. DCP has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. Over the years, DCP has developed a wide range of multi-disciplinary professional services covering both the private and public sectors of the economy through the “DCP Ecosystem”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SA/ Legal and Corporate Services
Reports to: Global Partner/Group County Director
- Provide general assistance to the global partner and legal assistance to the administration staff in their everyday activities as well as safeguard the company’s reputation by guaranteeing that the company strictly follows law guidelines and give legal advice to management about all relevant issues.
Role and Task Complexities:
- Provide special assistance to the global partner in implementing policy decisions.
- Assist in developing corporate policies and guidelines to enhance business opportunities.
- Assist in planning, developing, implementing and management of key business issues and protocols.
- Advise the executives and employees on changes to the laws affecting the company.
- Prepare the necessary legal documents and ensure the company fills out and submits all its legal paperwork.
- Provide strong secretarial support to the Global Partner to manage his workload and activities
- Organize, facilitate and document Board meetings
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing systems using designated protocols ensuring timely retrieval of documents
- Manage correspondence and write responses on behalf of the Global Partner when required
- Consult and handle all corporate legal processes (e.g. intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, financial/securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, patents)
- Develop company policy and position on legal issues
- Structure, draft and review reports and other legal documents
- Draft and administer all contracts, negotiate deals and attend company meetings
- LLB in Law
- 1-3 years relevant experience in a related field
- Knowledge of Nigerian company law and incorporation processes
Knowledge and Competences:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Time management skills
- Researching, multitasking and familiarity with legal documents and terminology
Application Closing Date
The post SA/ Legal and Corporate Services at Discovery Cycle Professionals appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.