Alan & Grant – Our client, a leading Financial Institution in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Role: Credit Administrator
- Ensure facilities are booked to reflect the approved terms and conditions e.g. amount, interest rate, COT, repayment frequency, etc.
- Ensure all MIS parameters are duly captured for Regulatory and Management Reporting purposes.
- Setting of Limit Node for Global/Group lending, Collateral/Security Lodgement and Maintenance.
- Payoff of facilities before expiration.
- Part Liquidation of facilities.
- COT implementation: Fixed/Concession, Covenant.
- Interest rate maintenance (Base and account preferential rate)
- Loan Rescheduling and Amendment.
- IFRS 9 Regulatory Reporting
- Preparation and Rendition of Monthly/Quarterly/Bi-annual CBN/NDIC reports
- Detailed Collateral Management Reports on Insurance Covers/Policies (expired & no evidence of Insurance), Collateral Coverage Ratio,Collateral perfection status
- Credit File Administration
- Implementation and Deployment of the Bank’s Credit Portfolio Report to All approved Credit Bureau Companies using the NEW CBN Template.
- B.Sc in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience in similar role
- ICAN/ACCA certification will be an added advantage
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Ability to reconcile complex accounts
- Excellent teamwork, negotiation, organization and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Familiarity with data entry and analysis
- Highly competent in Ms Excel, accounting software and invoice discounting.
Application Closing Date