Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited (AETI) is an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Engineer Mechanical – Trainee
Will Be Responsible for:
- Maintain Utility Related Equipment; Refrigeration and AirConditioning Servicing, Pumps, Company Generators (Petrol & Diesel Engines), Company Vehicle
- Mechanical/Utility Trainer Construction and Installation
- Mechanical scheduling of electrical equipment (—-)
- Liaising with third party to implement repairs on Mechanical Equipment
- Mechanical/Utility Equipment Repairs
- City & Guilds Level III+, Full Tech, HND, BSc, B.ENG in Maintenance /Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge and Principles of Utility Equipment Any Two of: Heating Ventilation and AirConditioning, Boilers, Pumps and Compressors, Generators (Gas or Diesel Engines), Heat Exchangers, Combined Heat and Power
- Computer System, Office Internet, Training Calendars, Assigned Software Installations Privilege on Assigned Pc, Train The Trainer Course (External, Attend Trainings With Minimal Distraction (In-House)
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2019.