Workforce Group – Our client in the cosmetic/beauty sector in Lagos is urgently in need of qualified candidates for their outlets who is responsible for managing employee records, organize files, answer calls, and provide support for the entire company.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Cashier
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Handles cash transactions between customer and retail store.
- Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
- Completes, processes, and maintains applicable paperwork and records.
- Performs daily, weekly and monthly audits of cash intake or cash drawers.
- Count the cash in the drawer at the end of the day ensuring cash equals receipts.
- Coordinate with retail staff for product inquiries and price checks.
- Process receipts and in store coupons for customers.
- Receives and processes all payments according to standard procedures.
- Greets customers including answering phones and directing customer inquiries to appropriate party.
- Resolve cash related customer complaints
- B.Sc./HND in Accounting or other related courses.
- Minimum 1 year experience in related roles.
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft tools (especially excel)
- Maximum 32 years of age
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2019.