Landmark Corporate Realty Limited is Nigeria’s No 1 and the largest Real Estate Investment Firm in Nigeria, with branches in Ikeja and Lekki – Lagos and Abuja. Landmark is positioned to deliver a cutting edge and competitive Real Estate solutions to our valued clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- We are seeking a skilled, reliable, efficient quantity surveyor to join our growing organization.
- In this position, you will estimate costs of construction projects, working with contractors, builders, and architects to provide the most cost effective plans that meet high quality standards.
- You must have strong organizational and communication skills in order to manage and direct development plans.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying
- 5 years of general construction estimating experience, financial experience, construction experience, or related field
- Proficient in computer skills and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong aptitude for numbers, spreadsheets, and financial reports
- In-depth understanding of construction, materials, pricing, and industry.
- Review architectural plans and prepare quantity needs
- Estimate quantity and costs of materials
- Prepare contracts and documents
- Set budgets for payments, inventory needs, and materials
- Analyze costs for maintenance and additional building needs
- Track changes in plans or constructions; update budgets
- Negotiate with contractors and subcontractors
- Hire and document contractors and subcontractors
- Act as a liaison between clients and site managers/engineers
- Keep track of construction materials and inventory
- Identify potential financial or construction risks
- Prepare payments for contractors and subcontractors
- Document progress, materials, and reports on project
- Advise on property taxes, regulations, and local laws
- Analyze completed projects to determine ROI and compare costs.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2019.
The post Quantity Surveyor at Landmark Corporate Realty Limited appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.