Cormart was incorporated in 1981 as a trading company specializing in Industrial Raw Materials and Chemicals. We represent the business interests of top Multinational Companies who wish to do business in Nigeria. We import, stock and distribute chemicals and other Raw Materials for the paint, confectioneries, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage industries.
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Caramel
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research and constantly analyze the market trends to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Creating new sales and bringing new key accounts in order to gain market share
- Establishing a structure/team that will support the expected growth within the next 3 to 5 years
- First degree in chemistry, microbiology, marketing business administration or related fields
- A Masters degree will be an added advantage
- Previous experience in business development or sales of caramel is required
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2019.
The post Business Development Manager – Caramel at Cormart Nigeria Limited appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.