Silhouette Diagnostic Consultants is founded by consultant radiologists Dr Enefie Kelvin Kiridi in the year 2011 with the aim of establishing a world class diagnostic services which are lacking in most hospitals in Bayelsa State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Marketer
- To arrange for the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Contributing to, and developing marketing plans and strategies.
- To develop a network of contacts within and outside the medical industry for business development and nurture strong industry network.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with new/existing customers.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s services.
- To carry out market research and customer survey to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness.
- To manage budgets, evaluate market campaign and monitor competitor activity.
- All other responsibilities as may be required by the company’s management.
- Minimum of HND Marketing or other relevant field
- At least 1 year experience in marketing in a similar role.
- Must be between 18-30 years of age.
- Ability to write, read, speak and understand English Language.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty.
- Must be resident in Abuja.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Good knowledge of Abuja and it’s environs.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2019.
The post Female Marketers at Silhouette Diagnostic Consultants appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.