At Food Concepts Plc (Owners of Chicken Republic) we have a competent workforce with a uniquely designed learning platform to help you grow your career. Our world of innovation places great value in recruiting, retaining and developing highly talented individuals who take charge of their career whilst we provide the enabling environment to nurture it.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full-time
- Conduct day-to-day shift transition operations.
- Effectively utilizes resources to meet business goals and objectives.
- Responsible for supervising employee’s performance on the production floor and managing tasks in practical and objective manner.
- Motivate and support team members to meet set target.
- Ensure compliance with production process by production team.
- Prepare production report at the end of a shift run.
- Ensure stock used is balanced with actual production volume.
- Ensure routine check and cleanliness of production equipment are carried out before and after shift run.
- To ensure that all production equipment and materials are used in an appropriate and careful manner during shift hours.
- Communicate good production practices, safety policies, ensure consistent uniform and personal safety equipment enforcement.
- Provide suggestion on cost savings, process and product quality improvement.
- Coach employees to maximize efficiency and effectiveness in daily operations.
- Assist the Production Coordinator in meeting set monthly targets; Turnover, Gross Profits and EBITDA.
- Proven 1-2 years experience as a Production Supervisor or similar role.
- Should possess B.Sc/HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2nd class lower division (B.Sc.) or Lower credit (HND)
- Advanced skills in MS Office and Excel
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving skills.
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Pro-active self-starter
- Assertive and tenacious
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
Application Closing Date