Chibek Instruments Limited is a modern enterprise specializing in laboratory plan, design, production, installation and after sales services. We also offer a variety of solutions designed to contribute to research, development, quality control and energy solutions with respect to solar cells and rechargeable lithium-ion batteries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Support/Technical Engineer – Furniture Unit
- Troubleshoot, diagnose hardware and software faults and solve technical and application problems
- Prepare technical offers
- Conduct technical presentation of company products to prospective clients
- Repair, maintain, install and commission company products
- Technically design and produce company products
- Technical interpretation of written or drawn instructions to set up a system or fix a fault
- Write maintenance reports and present details to management
- Marketing, project costing, internal audit and budgeting
- Give and receive competent feedback on progress of work
- Testing and evaluation of new equipment or technology.
- Working without supervision and tendering competent technical report on progress of work
- Other related duties.
- 2 or more years work experience is required.
- A good B.Sc / HND in Architecture, Technical Drawing or related field from a reputable University or Polytechnic
- Working knowledge of auto cad application software is compulsory
- Working Knowledge of SAP application software is an added advantage.
- Problem solving
- Analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Communication skills
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2019.