SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Electrical Supervisor
Seniority level: Mid-Senior level
Employment type: Contract
Job function: Engineering, Management, Strategy/Planning
Industries: Oil & Energy, Outsourcing/Offshoring, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Basic knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment and thorough knowledge of equipment used in oil and gas installations
- Must have knowledge of HV & LV power distribution and controls network, HV & LV motor drives and alternators, Inverters, HV cells, variable speed units, light networks, switch gears and Generators
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 8 years work experience in Electrical Maintenance
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or higher qualification.
- SAP experience and know-how
- Production Operations: Maintenance Management, Predictive Maintenance
- Maintenance Operations: Mechanical Maintenance, Troubleshooting techniques knowledge
- Maintenance Engineering: CMMS Activities, Maintenance systems and policies knowledge
- Specialist Knowledge: Engineering knowledge in the specialist activity
- Organization Processes: Internal Standard.
Application Closing Date