Sigma Consulting – Our client in the medical sector located in Lagos and Abuja, that seeks to provide world class medical services is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Locations: Lagos and Abuja
Reporting to: Administrative Manager
- We are looking for a full-time Front Desk Officer whose job description will include among others will be responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail.
- Mail also schedule meetings and travel for executives.
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
- Route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
- Make coffee and set out food.
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Handle phone calls from people calling in sick.
- Hand out employee applications.
- Arrange appointments.
- Cash out people when necessary.
- Validate parking tickets.
- Give visitors badges and direct them to where they can sign in.
- Issue parking passes.
- Send email and faxes.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties
- Take and relay messages.
- Update appointment calendars.
- Schedule follow-up appointments.
- 2-3 years experience in optical/medical sector or health management.
Cross-Cutting Core Competencies:
- Organisational Skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
- Team working skills
- Good IT skills
- Analytical skills
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2019.