Halogen Security Company Limited – An indigenous human resource based company with a focus on providing professionally trained and vetted drivers to individuals and companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Outsourcing Officer
- Ensuring timely recruitment and replacement of staff as may be required.
- Effective implementation and deployment of various HR related initiatives based on agreed action plans and timeline with corporate HR
- Provide service and advice in assessing organizational needs of accounts handled
- Assists in managing harmonious relationships between management and employees through active involvement in employee programs and communication
- Ensures compliance with labour standards is maintained for all accounts handled
- Conduct background checks for all successful candidates before deployment
- Ensure timely processing and reconciliation of outsourced staff salary and overtime.
- Adhoc account management reporting as the business requires
- Respond to all client request in a timely manner
- Maintain clear communication with staff and clients
- Ensure efficiency of all admin processes and procedures
- Maintain constant and consistent relationship with all clients.
- Increase existing business portfolio and generate new Leads
- Adheres to company policies and procedures and the corporate Code of Conduct.
- Ensures personal adherence to workplace health and safety requirements and also ensure all outsourced staff do same.
- Acts in an ethical way when dealing with company assets and other people.
Reporting & Analysis:
- Report project activity and presents to the supervisor when requested by the Avant Halogen on the following reports two-weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annually and annually but not limited to:
- Produce relevant reports/spreadsheets are required by supervisor in timely manner
- Inventory status report covering; total up to date files of back office event
- OND in Management related courses
- Preferably with work experience in a Hr consulting firm.
- Must be a team player, highly flexible, highly organized, and willing to work in a dynamic organization
- Excellent people management skills and able to relate to all levels of the organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, must be highly fluent and articulate in both English and Hausa
- At least 2 years relevant work experience
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2019.
The post HR Outsourcing Officer at Halogen Security Company Limited appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.