Biacom Agro Nigeria Limited is a registered agro-allied based company in Nigeria, specializing in the manufacture, importation, marketing and sales of feeds and concentrates, veterinary pharmaceuticals, feed additives and poultry equipment. Apart from the fact that we are a very dependable and reliable firm, we have a commitment to continuously improve the production efficiency of livestock farmers by providing the best overall value to our customers by delivering quality feed and feed additives, animal health products,poultry equipment and related services that consistently meets and exceeds their expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistic Coordinator
- Delegates assignments to warehouse and inventory clerks.
- Ensures that all subordinate employees work efficiently.
- Accepts and signs for deliveries to the warehouse, factory, or stockroom.
- Assists in unloading new supplies.
- Organized inventory around the warehouse.
- Supervises use of heavy machinery such as forklifts or conveyor belts used to transport products.
- Tracks all store or company inventory.
- Uses computerized inventory software to maintain records of all products and supplies.
- Ensures that sales records line up with physical inventory.
- Oversees the processing of customer orders.
- Reviews all shipping labels and packaging to ensure that they meet federal regulations.
- Ensures that all orders are delivered to customers in a timely fashion.
- Addresses and resolves any issues with delayed shipments.
- Orders supplies to replenish inventory as needed.
- Maintains and manages delivery schedule.
- Ensures that all expenditures stay within company budget.
- B.Sc in related field
- OND in related field
- Previous warehouse and inventory work experience required.
- Professional qualification is an added advantage
- 0-2 years experience in any related discipline.
Requirements and Skills:
- Demonstrates strong leadership qualities.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Manages time effectively.
- Possesses awareness of warehouse and equipment safety procedures.
- Possesses specific knowledge of the range of company products and services.
- Communicates instructions clearly and effectively.
- Exhibits knowledge of state and federal regulations for importing and exporting goods.
- Works well with a team.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2019.
The post Logistic Coordinator at Biacom Agro Nigeria Limited appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.