Uniterm Nigeria Limited was incorporated in 2004. It has grown rapidly with professional staff of about 200 delivering quality and cost effective services in the Oil & Gas sector of the Nigerian economy. Uniterm is a Nigerian Company owned by Nigerians. The workforce is made up of professionals drawn across the world.
Uniterm is under the management of highly technical personnel with combined experience level of 150 years. Uniterm is a member of International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) and the management staff are members of various professional bodies around the world. Uniterm has offices in Portharcourt and Lagos Nigeria, Houston in USA and Calgary in Canada. Uniterm has key Technical Partners in order to continue to use state-of-the-art technology to deliver services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Rig Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Bayelsa (Offshore)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Rig Maintenance Supervisor plans, organizes, directs and supervises the activities of the maintenance crew.
- Repair and preventative maintenance activities necessary the continual functions of the rig to minimize the down time of the electrical and mechanical equipment and systems.
- Maintain and repair offshore systems including Switchgear, generators, motors, pumps, fire alarm system, main transformer and main UPS systems.
- Supervise Maintenance crew – consists of the mechanic, electrician, motorman, and welder.
- Rig Maintenance Supervisor may be responsible for acting as the storekeeper on the drilling rig.
- Responsible for ordering new equipment and supplies used on the rig, inventorying items received, ensuring accuracy of item ordered, and ensures items being shipped have the proper paperwork for transport.
- Strong Safety Leadership skills required.
Qualification and Experience
- 15 years off shore experience in Mechanical Department (topside or engine room) with minimum of 7 years working on a Drilling vessel in a Maintenance Discipline and Minimum of 5 years as Department head in one of the following disciplines -Engineering; Electrical/Electronic; Mechanical or Subsea.
- Associates Degree in Technical /Engineering Degree.
- Valid Offshore Safety Permit (OPS), BOSIET
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2019.
The post Rig Maintenance Supervisor at Uniterm Nigeria Limited appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.