The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is Nigeria’s National Oil Company with the mandate to manage the country’s vast hydrocarbon resources. As a global player in the International Oil and Gas Industry, our operations span the entire Oil and Gas Value Chain. Our business operations are managed through Strategic Business and Corporate Services Units (SBUs/CSUs) in diverse locations across Nigeria.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Superintendent – Convenience Retailing (Non Fuel Revenue – NFR)
Reference No: EH/COM/002
Level: Experienced Hire
Cadre: Senior Officer / Supervisory
- To develop and implement strategies to increase Customer base in order to meet set sales volume, margin and profitability targets.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Ensure non-fuel sales margin targets are met through proactive market intelligence gathering, continuous trend analysis and adoption of best practices
- Coordinate network expansion and growth strategies of non-fuel products to ensure national footprint and formulate, implement, monitor and evaluate retail budgets to ensure maximum returns on investments in non-fuel products
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts and identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- First Class or Second Class Upper (First Degree) in relevant Social Science disciplines
- Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit (minimum) in relevant Social Science Disciplines, plus Master’s degree
- Certification/Membership of relevant professional body
- NYSC Completion/Exemption Certificate
- Applicants must not be more than 37 years of age as at 31st December, 2018.
- Applicants must have Minimum of 9 years relevant post qualification experience .
- Experience in the oil and gas industry will be an added advantage.
Key Functional Competencies:
- Price Techniques & Review Analysis
- Tender & Sales Management
- Market Data Analysis & Interpretation.
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2019.