The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is Nigeria’s National Oil Company with the mandate to manage the country’s vast hydrocarbon resources. As a global player in the International Oil and Gas Industry, our operations span the entire Oil and Gas Value Chain. Our business operations are managed through Strategic Business and Corporate Services Units (SBUs/CSUs) in diverse locations across Nigeria.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Superintendent, Regional Distribution
Reference No: EH/SCM/001
Cadre: Senior Officer / Supervisory
- To ensure efficient coordination of all logistics, product receipt and distribution at the Regional level.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Coordinate all truck audit and safe –to-load activities within the Region
- Collate product requirements and delivery plan for the Region and ensure timely delivery of products for each sales Area in the Region
- Ensure reduction of delivery disputes and render necessary territorial operations reports to head office as at when due
- First Class or Second Class Upper (First Degree) in relevant disciplines
- Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit (minimum) in relevant Disciplines, plus Master’s degree
- Certification/Membership of relevant professional body
- NYSC Completion/Exemption Certificate
- Applicants must not be more than 37 years of age as at 31st December, 2018.
- Applicants must have Minimum of 9 years relevant post qualification experience .
- Experience in the oil and gas industry will be an added advantage.
Key Functional Competencies:
- Logistics Planning and Deployment
- Delivery route management
- Inventory management.
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2019.