The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is Nigeria’s National Oil Company with the mandate to manage the country’s vast hydrocarbon resources. As a global player in the International Oil and Gas Industry, our operations span the entire Oil and Gas Value Chain. Our business operations are managed through Strategic Business and Corporate Services Units (SBUs/CSUs) in diverse locations across Nigeria.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Superintendent, Research Clusters
Reference No: EH/COM/022
Level: Experienced Hire
Cadre: Senior Officer / Supervisory
- To co-ordinate the collaboration between Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) and NNPC R&D on the management of the Research and Development Clusters initiative.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Assist in the process of signing Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with Operators, Service Companies and Research Institutions in areas of their research interest
- Coordinate upstream research clusters and monitor progress of In-House research cluster projects
- Monitors contact with NCDMB and other stakeholders in the Research and Development Cluster initiative.
- First Class or Second Class Upper (First Degree) in relevant Engineering disciplines
- Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit (minimum) in relevant Engineering Disciplines, plus Master’s degree
- Certification/Membership of relevant professional body
- NYSC completion/exemption
- Applicants must not be more than 37 years of age as at 31st December, 2018.
- Applicants must have Minimum of 9 years relevant post qualification experience .
- Experience in the oil and gas industry will be an added advantage.
Key Functional Competencies:
- Environment & Market Scanning
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management.
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2019.