The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is Nigeria’s National Oil Company with the mandate to manage the country’s vast hydrocarbon resources. As a global player in the International Oil and Gas Industry, our operations span the entire Oil and Gas Value Chain. Our business operations are managed through Strategic Business and Corporate Services Units (SBUs/CSUs) in diverse locations across Nigeria.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor, Budget, Planning & Contracts
Reference No: EH/COM/014
Cadre: Senior Officer / Supervisory
- To provide planning & administrative support for efficient delivery of identified greenfield refineries projects.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Provide inputs into the preparation of operational schedules and performance goals for the service department
- Monitor the service level of contracts to deliver cost effective services to the business and provide information for the monitoring of project plans
- Monitor and maintain re-order level of materials for the smooth running of the business
- First Class or Second Class Upper (First Degree) in relevant disciplines
- Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit (minimum) in relevant Disciplines, plus Master’s degree
- Certification/Membership of relevant professional body
- NYSC Completion/Exemption Certificate
- Applicants must not be more than 37 years of age as at 31st December, 2018.
- Applicants must have Minimum of 9 years relevant post qualification experience .
- Experience in the oil and gas industry will be an added advantage.
Key Functional Competencies:
- Planning and budgeting
- Contract administration
- Financial planning and forecasting
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2019.