Eduwalt Communications (EWC) has become one of the most respected Canadian International study and work company over 7 years, providing personalized service and a unique understanding of Canadian International studies, Canadian Study immigration issues and how they affect people’s lives.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Female)
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
- Must be female
- Should have 3-4 years experience in Sales, Marketing and Business Development.
Application Closing Date
14th April, 2019.
The post Business Development Manager (Female) at Eduwalt Concierge Limited appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.