A Dynamic and Innovative Global Energy Company at the forefront of Operations & Maintenance Services for Oil, Gas and Power Plant facilities worldwide is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Knowledge and Expertise
- Substantial knowledge and understanding of the engineering design and engineering practices on a modem Power Station.
- Substantial knowledge of the engineering and maintenance aspects of a GT in a CCPP.
- The ability to produce and manage a budget.
- Sufficient knowledge of the local employment agreements to manage the Maintenance Department personnel.
- Good leadership qualities and skills.
- Good management skills.
- A degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering leading to Chartered Engineer status.
- Higher National Certificate (according to British standards) will be suitable if accompanied by the relevant experience.
- At least 10 years’ experience in power generation engineering and maintenance.
- Five years’ experience at a higher management level.
- Preferably 3 years experience of GT Power Stations
- Experience of working in Power Station in foreign countries preferred
Application Closing Date
28th March, 2019.
The post Engineering Manager at a Dynamic and Innovative Global Energy Company appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.