A Dynamic and Innovative Global Energy Company at the forefront of Operations & Maintenance Services for Oil, Gas and Power Plant facilities worldwide is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Instrument and Control Specialist
- A degree in Electrical Engineering (or) Higher National Certificate (according to British standards) will be suitable if accompanied by the relevant experience.
- Five years in supervisory position.
- Five years in power generation operation and maintenance with GT/ST units, boilers and plant equipment.
Knowledge and Expertise:
- The ability to speak and write in English.
- Basic computer skills.
- Knowledge in rotating equipment, generators, power relaying, high voltage sub-stations and safety
- Knowledge in monitoring systems.
Application Closing Date
28th March, 2019.