A Dynamic and Innovative Global Energy Company at the forefront of Operations & Maintenance Services for Oil, Gas and Power Plant facilities worldwide is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Interphase Manager
Knowledge and Expertise
- Good leadership qualities and skills.
- Good management skills.
- Must have excellent teamwork skills being able to work with the various sub-teams to resolve issues and reach decisions that are in the best interest of delivering the next Field Development Plan.
- Highly competent interpersonal and influencing skills to tactfully and diplomatically manage ambiguity, conflict and uncertainty in a culturally diverse environment.
- Solid broad based experience in project engineering and project management.
- Self-motivated, accustomed to being in positions of responsibility and accountability with good planning and communication skills.
- A degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering leading to Chartered Engineer status.
- Qualifications in Safety Management, Project Management, Emergency Management or Quality Management desirable.
- 10 years’ experience in Oil, Gas and power plant Facilities;
- Front-end engineering, engineering design, procurement and construction;
- Project management systems, quality and technical assurance systems, change management, waiver/query management.
- Solid broad based project experience in all project phases. but especially within Define and Execute phases on Oil & Gas.
- Fully conversant in Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power point, Project, etc.).
- Familiar with Proprietary software packages for Interface Management (eg.CoreWorx, PIMS, PMCS etc)
Application Closing Date
28th March, 2019.
The post Interphase Manager at a Dynamic and Innovative Global Energy Company appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.