A Dynamic and Innovative Global Energy Company at the forefront of Operations & Maintenance Services for Oil, Gas and Power Plant facilities worldwide is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Knowledge and Expertise
- Understanding of engineering design and engineering practices on a modern Power Station.
- Good leadership qualities and skills.
- Good management skills.
- Sufficient knowledge of local employment agreements to manage the Operations Department personnel
- DCS knowledge and understanding.
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering leading to Chartered Engineer status. This degree preferable aligned to power generation.
- Qualifications in Safety Management. Project Management. Emergency Management or Quality Management desirable.
- At least 10 years’ experience working in power generation operations.
- Five years’ experience at a higher management level.
- Preferably 5 years’ experience of GT plants.
- Experience of working in Power Station in foreign countries preferred.
- Substantial experience of working in Power Stations, preferably CCGT or CCPP.
- A complete understanding of the environmental controls and reporting aspects of a modem CCPP.
- A thorough understanding of all chemical usage and storage techniques required on a modern CCPP.
- Experience in the erection, commissioning and initial start-up phases of a modern Power Station.
- Experience of modem safety management techniques.
Application Closing Date
28th March, 2019.
The post Operations Manager at a Dynamic and Innovative Global Energy Company appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.