A Dynamic and Innovative Global Energy Company at the forefront of Operations & Maintenance Services for Oil, Gas and Power Plant facilities worldwide is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Power Train Specialist
Knowledge and Expertise
- HSE training minimum IOSH standard.
- Detailed understanding of engineering design and engineering practices used in a modern Power Station.
- Substantial knowledge of the operation and maintenance aspects of a CCPP/CCGT.
- A detailed knowledge of the legislation associated with operation of Power Stations.
- The ability to produce and manage a budget.
- Sufficient knowledge of the local employment agreements, employment financing, budgeting to manage a multi-cultural and multi-ethnic workforce.
- Good leadership qualities and skills. An acknowledged negotiating ability.
- Good management skills.
- A complete understanding of contracts and their implementation within an IPP environment.
- A detailed knowledge of the Power Station safety and health requirements.
- The ability to speak and write in English to a technical standard.
- Ability to manage issues that affect the local communities.
- Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Degree leading to Chartered Engineer status.
- Preferably postgraduate business qualification.
- Higher National Certificate (according to British. standards) will be suitable if accompanied by the relevant experience.
- Acknowledged management skills with at least 15 years’ experience
- At least 10 years’ experience in power generation operations.
- Five years’ experience at a higher management level.
- Preferably 5 years’ experience of GT plants.
Application Closing Date
28th March, 2019.