Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality. Our operational headquarters is located the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria. Dangote Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Flour Milling, Manufacturing of Pasta (Spaghetti & Macaroni), Operation of Cement Terminals, Port Operations, Noodles Manufacturing, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Property Portfolio and Development Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for driving property development initiatives to the market from start to finish, as well as managing all stakeholders to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget and to the approved quality.
- Responsible for executing annual strategic plan for properly development including new construction and renovation projects
- Undertake detailed feasibility and economic analysis of prospective projects and advise Management on appropriate strategies and plans for proposed projects
- Identify and propose partnership opportunities to support the company’s strategic priorities on property development projects
- Develop and implement property development policies: processes and systems in line with leading international practices
- Ensure compliance of property development projects with local laws and regulations, and obtain all required statutory approvals
- Act as the company’s representative for all construction/renovation contracts, negotiate contracts and establish metrics to analyze and track performance
- Responsible for budget and delivery in line with plan and approved guidelines Manage project sites and logistics, project documentation cost and working capital management and other elements of project management.
- Manage human capital resources and optimize performance to enhance output Ensure adherence to Health: Safety and Environmental standards.
- B.Sc or M.Sc degree in Built Environment or related professional discipline including – Architecture, Civic Engineering, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying etc.
- 10+ years’ experience in managing property construction projects
- Project Management Certification.
- Effective communication; strategic planning, designing and implementation skills.
- Knowledge of the real estate industry including relevant legislation and regulations
- Strong construction project management skills
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Commercial and financial capability or acumen
- Ability to manage or lead people, result oriented and able to deliver through cross functional teams.
- Must possess a high level of computer literacy with use of Architectural software i.e. AutoCAD, Revit Architecture etc.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2019.
The post Property Portfolio and Development Manager at Dangote Group appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.