Aldelia Group – Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas Servicing firm is seeking application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Business Development Executive
Job type: Full Time
Job level: Mid-Level
We are seeking a qualified Senior Business Development Executive. Preferred candidate will assist with the attainment of company’s business growth objectives; articulating new business development opportunities in the upstream sector of the Oil and Gas Industry and compiling bids and collecting projects data.
- Develop technical and commercial knowledge of all our product offerings and services.
- Identify immediate and long-term needs by clients for company’s products and services on such projects.
- Liaise between the company and key agencies in the industry such as NAPIMS, DPR etc.
- Manage day to day relationships with partners and clients and develop a deep understanding of their needs.
- Identify and recommend as most appropriate, technical assistance for key customers.
- Prepare and make effective product presentations to clients.
- Understand full working of Joint Venture Partners and any new technology.
- Effectively manage each customer account to ensure sales targets are fully achieved
- A good University degree
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Technical Sales in the Upstream subsector of the oil and gas industry.
- Good working knowledge of the Nigerian Oil Industry (Upstream sector).
- Proven sales contacts in the Upstream sector of Nigeria’s oil and gas industry.
- Business intelligence gathering skills.
Application Closing Date
19th March, 2019
The post Senior Business Development Executive at Aldelia Group appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.