Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Wireline Field Supervision Services Lead
Location: Onshore, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
- Shall be responsible for the safe execution of wireline and Slickline interventions
- Responsible for Permit To Work (PTW) preparation and follow up in order to deliver seamless operations.
- Actively participate in the JRA process and well site tool box talks with site team.
- Shall have a well site responsibility for the planning, coordination, supervision, execution, and evaluation of a wider scope of wireline intervention operations.
- Implement controls and processes to safeguard the technical integrity of the well, economic interests and reputation of CLIENT assets, in respect of wireline intervention.
- Shall ensure required barriers are in place for any form of interventions on the well
- Lead and supervise specialized wireline intervention team in the execution of onsite eLine and Slickline intervention activities to deliver maximum value whilst maintaining HSE standards.
- Provide input to, and liaise with, superintendent (or RSES-D) to develop and generate suitable well intervention reporting.
- Organize slickline and Eline intervention activities, in accordance with the planning and under the control of his superintendent.
- Organize site logistics related with service equipment
- Shall have an On-site functional responsibility for up to 6 to 12 persons during intervention operations.
- Prepare and follow up wireline tools and equipment spare parts Inventory owned by CLIENT
- Shall possess a minimum of with 8 years oilfield experience in Well Services operations (electric line and slickline supervision).
- Minimum of HND or BSc/BEng in Engineering or sciences.
- Shall have been a supervisor for a similar for a minimum of 5 years
- Shall have a good knowledge Halliburton, Schlumberger, baker and Weatherford wireline tools
- Good knowledge of other well services operations such as Electric Line, Slick-line,
- Coil Tubing, Pumping services.
- Shall possess a valid SAS / THUET certificate
- Category A, Emergency Breathing System (CA,-EBS)
- Shall possess a valid International Well Control Forum (IWCF) Certificate
- Shall be PC literate with good use of MS office applications (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint) in a Windows environment.
- Good oral, written presentation and communication skill in English language
- Well Services, Slickline, Coil Tubing, IWCF.
Application Closing Date