Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Finance Officer
Report to: MD/CEO
- Responsible for directing the fiscal functions of the Company in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles issued by the Financial Accounting Standards Board, the Securities and Exchange Commission, and other regulatory and advisory organisations.
- Strategy Formulation and Implementation.
- Financial Planning and Budget Preparation.
- Finance Operations.
- Stakeholder and External Relations.
- People Management.
Job Requirement/ Person Specification
- Minimum of a university degree in Accountancy, Finance, or any other relevant discipline from a reputable institution.
- Relevant professional certifications e.g. Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA) or its equivalent is required.
- An MBA or Masters’ degree in a related discipline is required.
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years’ post-graduation experience, with at least five (5) years’ experience in an Executive Management role.
- Experience in the Capital Markets or Financial Services sector is required.
- Good knowledge of the Capital Market, Investment, Information Technology and Commercial functions with bottom line accountability.
- Board of Directors.
- Divisional Heads.
- Departmental Heads.
- Direct Reports.
- Corporate Finance.
- Financial Reporting.
- Investor Relations.
Application Closing Date
3pm; 29th March, 2019.
The post Chief Finance Officer at Alfred & Victoria Associates appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.