Ysidra Creative Solutions is an innovative design studio based in Lagos that delivers fresh and engaging creative solutions for clients who want greater attention to detail and enhanced experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Artist
- The primary role of the Graphic Artist is to create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Liaising with production team including external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Any other task as assigned by management.
Skills and Requirements
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
Application Closing Date
31st March 2019.