SellaField Energy Resources Limited – Our client, a leading producer of Oil and Gas in Nigeria is currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Junior Inventory Control Analyst
- Schedules and revises shipment plans to ensure efficient distribution of products to satisfy customers
- Analyzes inventory levels, production speed and product demand to determine reorder levels which will ensure product availability and minimize inventory costs
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Duties may include writing inventory reports, performing cycle counts, and determining periodic asset valuations
- Position is a support role requiring more work direction whereby worker follows generally defined procedures; typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- This position might be described as Junior Inventory Control Analyst, who normally performs basic financial analysis and routine financial reports under high supervision.
Skills and Qualifications
- MS Excel, ERP experience
- Must be well organized
Application Closing Date