Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Ref Id: RO-00058
- To oversee the running of Rainoil’s oil terminal / tank farm (operationally & administratively) and relate with the relevant public and government agencies.
- To identify and support the delivery of opportunities to expand the scope and revenue generating capacity of Rainoil’s depot business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implements the depot’s business strategies, objectives and plans
- Provides leadership and direction to the various units in the Depot
- Implements measures to ensure seamless and safe receipt, storage, handling and despatch of products in the depot terminal
- Liaises with the external community, government agency representatives and other relevant stakeholders concerning Rainoil’s operations as the need arises and to ensure smooth running of operations at the depot
- Maintains depot relationships with third party carriers, suppliers and contractors
- Oversees the management of key customer account relationships to ensure satisfaction
- Reports on Depot activities to management and ensures the appropriate Government reports are made on time
- Oversees the periodic stock take exercise and puts in place effective mechanisms to minimise stock losses
- Enforces HSE standards and guidelines in the business division and provides relevant safety equipment to staff
- Oversees depot operations and ensures that all government regulations are complied with
- Facilitates regular depot facility inspection and works with the HSE and Engineering teams to establish and implement maintenance controls / measures
- Applies crisis prevention and crisis management measures in the depots
- Ensures adequate training and performance management support is provided for the development of depot staff
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND in a Social Science, Accounting, Finance or Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ relevant experience in the operations department in the Oil and Gas industry with at least four (4) years in a management role Desirable:
- Project Management certification is an added advantage
- MBA or related Master’s degree is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2019.