Twinstar Industries – A leading plastic manufacturing company, based in Sango-Otta, Ogun State requires suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- The Customer Service Representative attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution via phone, email, mail or social media
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Assist with placement of orders, cancel, refunds, or exchanges
- Advise on company information
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation
- Inform customer of deals and promotions
- Sell products and services
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes
- Proven customer support experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- B.Sc./HND with at least 3 years relevant experience, or OND qualification with at least 6 yrs. experience in Customer care services.
- Must be a female between the ages of 26-35years.
- Must be personable and very presentable.
Top Skills & Proficiencies:
- Customer Service
- Product Knowledge
- Quality Focus
- Market Knowledge
- Documentation Skills
- Listening Skills
- Phone Skills
- Resolving Conflict
- Positive Attitude
- Attention to Detail
- People Oriented
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Computer Skills
- SAP software experience will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2019.
The post Customer Service Representative at Twinstar Industries appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.