Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: DW FOPS HVAC Maintenance Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
- Assist Head, Electrical Support for the updating of the Maintenance Plans, may involve procedures drafting, drawings issuance, studies performance, spare parts identification reviews, tools reviews, documentation filing, binding or data capture in computerized systems.
- Supports the FPSO operational teams as requested in areas of own speciality, including drafting working procedures, maintenance programmes, and providing associated logistic support. As instructed, develops maintenance methods tools in own area of competence, analyses the works and practices, and suggests ways of optimization.
- Performs technical studies in his field of competence as instructed in view of improving performance or upgrading the facilities.
- Follows-up the technical problems raised, follows-up the technical and contractual files, as instructed, follows up the warranty claims and the implementation of the corrective actions.
- Performs equipment performance analysis; develop and put in place enhanced condition monitoring programmes
- Follows-up the day to day activities of the offshore teams; remains available to provide them the assistance and support as needed.
- Pays regular visits to the offshore site and participates to the Services as required; may be involved in operational works including major shutdowns. May be incorporated into maintenance working shifts as the case may be, as required during major operations.
- Provides assistance and logistic support as required for the provision of resources: vendors, additional manpower, services, tools, spare parts, consumables and other materials. Coordinates the transfer offshore of these resources.
- Coordinates as required the repairs required to be subcontracted outside.
- Coordinates, according to the instructions received from hierarchy, his activities with the MTMC (Maintenance and Technical Methods Contractor) method and planning engineers based in Lagos.
- Follows-up into Unisup, the computerised maintenance management system, the registration of the works, of the consumed materials, of the services, and so on.
- Follows-up the spare parts and consumables consumption, report anomalies and initiate suitable action in order to prevent shortage.
- Reviews the requests for materials, defines the technical specifications for purchase.
- Controls the condition of materials in warehouses, take action for improvement as needed.
- Maintains and updates the technical documentation
- Performs periodic and ad-hoc reports as required.
- For equipment beyond repair (economical and technical), propose replacement strategy and budget. Closely co ordinate the decision making for the new equipment, prepare Service scope, required resources.
- Execute and close out the replacement Service.
- Engineer University Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent. Additional study in HVAC systems
- Knowledge in: HVAC systems – Technology, engineering, maintenance
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ experience as HVAC Enginee
- HVAC Maintenance, Computerised Maintenance Management System, HVAC systems.
Application Closing Date