ICS Outsourcing is Nigeria’s leading Outsourcing provider incorporated in August 1994. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from People Outsourcing to Sales BPO. We provide bespoke Business Support Solutions to all kinds and sizes of business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Accounts and Business Development Officer/Coordinator (Healthcare Industry)
Unit: Marketing & Business Development
Reports to: Marketing & Business Development Manager
Marketing and Business Development Department Support:
- Execute business development strategy for Physio Centers of Africa in alignment with the marketing and business development plan set by executive leadership. In support of the executive ensure that the overall plan and direction is well communicated with all Internal and external stakeholder groups to ensure seamless execution of the plans.
- Be conversant with and monitor market development, competition and service pricing & quality in order to evolve the marketing and business development strategy, plan, products and pricing for OUR CLIENT.
- Support the executive leadership on plan and budget development, editorial direction and collateral and program design (Including the evolution of the website) In support of key account development.
- Collaborte with Social Media Consultant and ensure that social media marketing campaign and execution is in line with the overall business development plan. Assist where needed on reviews and execution of the digital/social media and offline marketing strategy to ensure seamlessness with the needs of key accounts.
- Execute offline marketing campaigns and events across all product lines (physiotherapy, equipment sales, elder/homecare and training). Ensure that we are appropriately represented in the right conferences (trade, physician and hospital groups, corporate, etc), print media and medical journals to reach our target groups. Run activitations as appropriate with key customer facing bodies (BtoB and BtoC).
Key Account and Business Development:
- Drive the design, development and delivery of the strategy for OUR CLIENT’s client acquisition and sales growth:
- Create and manage the Client database (hospitals, doctors, HMO’s and other partners);
- Ensure acquisition strategy is in place for each
- Develop the necessary products, marketing materials, contracts and MOU’s etc to capture and develop the client’s business (see above alignment required)
- Ensure that a visit and activation plan Is In place for the different segments and he/she Is executing against those targets which are a head office responsibility (hospitals, hmo’s corporates, etc)
- Monitor progress with each customers segment and adjust strategy as needed
- Ensure that the targeting and detailing plans of the physios are in place and monitor the plan execution and relationship developmnet of the Physiotherapists with respect to Individual doctors, clubs, and other organzations best managed by the PT fieldforce as opposed to corporate efforts.
- Develop, screen and maintain the catalogue of presentations, marketing collatorals, agreements, etc for use with the different client target groups. Ensure that there is appropriate collaboration with markeing and other support Interfaces to ensure that the right materials are available at the right time.
- Monitor referral growth and business coming from each client segment In order to ensure that the approach Is adjusted to meet the needs and achieve growth targets (ensure collatorals, programs, presenations, proposals etc are made to meet each group. Liaise with marketing and digital team to ensure execution)
- Research into relationships that should be developed and manage effective partnerships with both existing and new key corporate partners
- Innovate and offer new ideas and approaches for developing OUR CLIENT, building relationships with other prospective business partners and with other networks and members where appropriate.
- Degree qualification in Physiotherapy, Pharmacy or MBA, Marketing, Public Relations or other relevant work
- If no educational background In healthcare previous exposure to the sector and a keen Interest In the sector
- Has had exposure to the core tenants of brand marketing with a good understanding of the 4 P’s (Price, product, promotion, positioning) and basic selling skills and account management
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a marketing and or business development role in a corporate environment.
- At least 3 years’ experience of developing and implementing key customer selling, account management, sales or business development activities
- Solid English, writing and communications skills and exposure to content development for different communication channels including emails, adverts, presentations, etc.
- Extensive use of project management approaches including setting project plans, budgets and schedules.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2019.