CornerStone Staffing has been servicing the FMCG sector since 2013. We are committed to supporting our organisations through our core values of compassion, integrity, self-discipline, and faith. Our collective team of professionals have amassed years of experience in the staffing industry – and we are experts at sourcing candidates in our marketplace. We are committed to achieving excellence in the services provided to both our clients and job seekers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Network Operator
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
- Reports to the Sorting Center Inbound Team Lead
- Ensure all packages transferred from Drop-off Stations and Outbound team are received to the hub physically and on the system
- Acknowledge and/or escalate incomplete shipments from First Mile to the appropriate teams
- Check and ensure all packages received are physically intact/ not damaged
- Report damaged packages using the right feature on the system
- Handover packages received to the hub to the dispatch team
- Ensure 5s and proper asset/tools management
- Notify hub management of equipment malfunctions and other potential safety issues
- Queue monitoring to ensure compliance with stipulated time lines.
- Escalate non-compliance to guidelines by First Mile Hubs to the appropriate team the through Team Lead.
- Prior experience in logistics and supplychain is a plus
- Must have completed NYSC
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for retail, and interested in being part of crafting the future of retail.
Application Closing Date