Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life with well-known brands that matter every day – at home, school, work and on the go.
Throughout our 144 years, we have challenged conventional wisdom to innovate products that better meet the needs of consumers. We have created new categories with top brands like Kleenex®, and redefined categories with Huggies® and U by Kotex®.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist West, East & Central Africa – WECA
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Time Type: Full time
- Are you a proactive Talent Acquisition (TA) specialist with a passion for great Candidate and Hiring Manager experience? Do you have a passion for sourcing diverse talent?
- Then the Talent Acquisition Specialist position here at Kimberly-Clark in Nigeria could be for you!
- Managing the overall recruitment process from inception to completion for West, East & Central Africa (WECA), you will provide diverse slates of high-quality candidates according to both current and future business requirements, representing Kimberly-Clark (KC) in a professional and engaging manner in the marketplace and ensuring a positive candidate and Hiring Manager experience in line with the direct sourcing strategy.
Managing the overall recruitment process from inception to completion, including:
- Effective Hiring Manager engagement
- Sourcing diverse slates of potential talent through both the active and passive markets
- Preparing and placing effective advertisements, ensuring they represent Kimberly-Clark as an employer of choice
- Pre-screening applications and providing high-quality shortlists of qualified candidates to the business
- Arranging interviews
- Managing the offer and on-boarding process
- Partnering with Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process from the initial briefing to the on-boarding of new employees
- Communicating regularly and effectively with all stakeholders (including candidates, Hiring Managers, TA and HR partners, KC Leadership, Agencies) to ensure a positive, professional, fair and consistent recruitment experience
- Significant experience within recruitment, preferably both within agency and in-house
- Knowledge of FMCG (or related) recruitment desirable but not essential;
- Proven background in the effective use of recruitment strategies and tools used for identifying and attracting diverse slates of high-quality candidates
- Experienced in using recruitment systems (Workday Recruiter would be advantageous though not essential).
Application Closing Date