Lightshade International is a registered business in Nigeria, registered in September 2014 duly licensed by the Nigerian Communications Commission to carry out Telecommunications, Information Technology, Graphics, and Branding services. We are currently a leading brand for cryptocurrency trading in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Management Officer
Location: Abuja, FCT
Departments: Sales, Marketing
- The Business Manager will be responsible for developing, managing and maintaining long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients
- This includes identifying and selling prospects, explaining our products and services to customers and potential customers and guiding them through their sign up and trading process
- We are seeking candidates who are persuasive, energetic, and ready to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage and administer client accounts
- Develop new customers and also monitor existing customers.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered to appropriate company staff.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and project the number of contacts to be made.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our products
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from client visits.
- Visit potential clients
- Manage and interpret customer requirements
- Persuade clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
- Offer after-sales support services
- Meet regular sales targets
- Record and maintain client contact data
- Liaise between customers and internal team.
- Liaise with other members of the sales team and technical team
Minimum Educational Requirement
- B.Sc./HND/OND in any field.
- Required: 1-4 years Sales/Marketing experience in any sector.
- Presentation Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Prospecting skills
- Client relationship Skill
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
- Interpersonal skills
- Proven track record in a sales environment
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2019.
The post Business Management Officer at Lightshade International appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.