Innovatum Technology Limited – We are an outsourcing and Project Execution Company that is technologically inclined in Nigeria, and do hereby seek applications from qualified and suitable candidates for the position below from a growing offline and online Technological outfit that specializes on Social media:
Job Title: Advocacy – Team Leader
- Facebook’s expectation of team leads is that 70% of their time is dedicated to coaching, shadowing and supporting their agents directly.
- Effective use of key dashboards and call activity reporting to ensure excellent performance rigor.
- Ability to identify and grow talent, lead, motivate and coach direct reports in order to establish and develop an effective team; identify outliers and manage the team’s performance to continuous KPI achievement
- Managing day-to-day operations – ensure consistent quality and productivity across channels (call, email, chat, etc.) to add maximum value for advertisers. Ensure consistent performance according to the relevant service level metrics or revenue/funnel goals.
- Strong communication to ensure quarterly strategy as well as monthly and weekly priorities are understood and adhered to by agents. Able to adjust messaging to different target audiences (agent, Ops Manager, Facebook) with to-the-point communication.
- Able to adapt quickly to changes in workflows/processes/procedures/product features
- Proactively share existing bottlenecks and challenges with quantifiednimpact on operations to allow appropriate prioritization
- Able to clearly outline current performance drivers of their market and actions to improve
- Maintain a professional and personable demeanor at all times
Qualification and General Skills
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in any approved university and course, with either NYSC Certificate of Completion or Exception.
- Minimum of three years working experience at handling customers within service/technical fields
- Fluent, have acceptable accents, and speak clearly and understandably in each of the language(s) in which the Services are provided, as well as in English where required as a second language for the provision of Services.
- Ability to explain what’s driving their teams’ performance in a concise and data driven way.
- Ability to identify and grow talent, lead, motivate and coach direct reports
- Proven ability to identify training needs and support development of programs
- High level of integrity as demonstrated personally and professionally
- Proven ability and passion to coach in one-on-one and also in a team setting with a clear data driven approach and tangible output for agents to improve.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Comfort communicating with all levels of management and able to adjust messaging to different target audiences with to-the-point communication
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented approach to problem solving
- Demonstrated proficiency in multi-tasking and prioritization
- Clearly demonstrated passion for ensuring the success of Facebook’s culture of excellence and commitment to quality and customer service
- Previous personnel management experience with service/technical fields within Call Center environment or tech/service/sales industry
- Familiarity with project management
- Moderate understanding of business process improvement methods
- Understanding of departmental policies and procedures
Very attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
22nd April, 2019.
The post Advocacy – Team Leader at Innovatum Technology Limited appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.