Execution Edge Limited – Our client is a major player in the Nigerian Capital Market setup to leverage technology to drive efficient and transparent transactions. They are a Public Liability Company (Plc) and have been operational for over two decades.
The company is looking to re-position itself to capitalize on new and emerging opportunities for enhanced growth and profitability and therefore is searching for qualified and effectual professionals to join its Executive Management Team in the vacant position below:
Job Title: Company Secretary
- This position reports directly to the Board, and indirectly to the CEO
- This position has the responsibility to ensure that the members of the Board and the Executive Management receive legal advisory and secretariat support necessary to discharge their duties.
- Ensure effective servicing of the Board, its Committees and associated meetings, which include summoning meetings, preparing agenda, board papers, policies and charters, collating papers and ensuring timely distribution
- Supervise and ensure proper management of legal records, board resolutions, minutes of Board Committees’ and Board Meetings and Board Committee Charters, Register of members and other documents relating to the Board of the company;
Required Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a First Degree in Law or any other relevant discipline. An MBA, Master’s Degree in any Business related discipline or Advanced Management Programme is an added advantage
- Professional membership in a relevant industry association is required e.g. Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA)
- Minimum of ten (10) years LLB cognate experience as a Legal Practitioner or Company Secretary in a bank, reputable investment firm or any other related industry.
Application Closing Date
14th April, 2019.