Eolyon Integrated Resources Limited is an indigenous company which has been incorporated by the corporate affairs commission (CAC) since 2011 with registration number 940099 with main business in human resources, logistics, business building and man power development.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Legal Practitional
- We are looking for a highly qualified Legal Counsel to oversee the legal aspects of our business.
- You will safeguard our reputation by guaranteeing that the company strictly follows law guidelines and give legal advice to management about all relevant issues.
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance etc.)
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient defense strategies
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization
- Proven experience as a legal counsel in business environment
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information
- Outstanding communication skills
- B.Sc degree in Law, additional degree in Business Administration will be an advantage
- Eligible candidate must be a resident of Lagos State.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2019.
The post Legal Practitional at Eolyon Integrated Resources Limited appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.