Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been re-imagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Finance Manager
Job Number: 1904129
Job: Commercial Finance
- The Commercial Finance Manager is responsible for all financial matters for the sales team in West Africa.
- He/ she is closely integrated in the day-to-day operations and the “go-to” person for all financial matters relating to this business.
Key elements of the position are:
- Responsible for all financial matter: with main focus on Sales Controlling.
- Provide financial analysis and decision support to the Managing director, the sales and category team and counsel them on financial matters;
- Drive initiatives to improve Gross Profit (Pricing, Promo optimization, Mix optimization,
- Prepare in-depth & insightful analysis of actual results, including identification of opportunities and risks; submit commentaries/analytics ;
- Implement appropriate spending and budgetary controls for A&C expenditures and review spending requests.
- Distributor management and RTM financial analysis and reporting by channel/ RTM model
- Profitability and KPI scorecard tracking e.g. DSO to drive business improvement
- Distributor financial scorecard tracking and review to support on-going customer performance assessment and appropriate compensation and incentive design
- Ensure the business complies with the executed Commercial policy
- Manage banking relationship on behalf of the distributors
- Revenue management and planning for distributor business and ensure timely decisions and corrective actions to address opportunities & risks
- Trade spend efficiency evaluation to ensure optimal investment decision making
- Strategic investment decision support to the Sales team in assessment of new customers/ business opportunities, new RTM/ business model analysis etc.
- Transfer finance knowledge to sales teams, coach and improve financial acumen of sales management team
- University degree or equivalent with min 7 years’ experience in Commercial finance
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work as a team player in a cross-functional / international environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Knowledge of how different functions and levels interact to achieve objectives ;
- Handling complexity and transform complex issues to understandable structures;
- Strong communication skills
- Proven track record of self-management and time management. Proven drive for results ;
- Functional/ Technical Skills : SAP
- Fluent in English (Oral and Written).
Application Closing Date